My Life...Right Now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 3, 2009

    [Untitled] -

    So I am just sitting at home bored as hell and I figured I would post something. I really have nothing to do. I played pretty well out on the course today since I didn't have to work. That was awesome. I lost my pitching wedge out there though. I should be getting it back tomorrow. Hopefully.

    Anyways, I've been thinking a lot lately about my life and whatnot and I have come to the conclusion that I am seemingly undeserving of my life, but I deserve it at the same time. I feel like I deserve it because I'm adopted and that is why I'm over here, because I was good enough to deserve this life. However, I don't really think I deserve it. When you see pictures of kids on the news in Darfur and China and North Korea and virtually everywhere in South America fighting in wars and doing crazy ass shit, not knowing if they are going to live to see 7, it gets to you. Why do they have to be over there, fighting grown men, and other children their age, in a war that is as much senseless as it is ruthless. Politics don't include kids under the age of 20 I suppose. What can we do? People protest and people riot and people preach and pray and yell and do everything they can, but you still see this sad shit every day and it kills me inside. They don't deserve to be over there dying. People who are ungrateful for the life they have deserve to die, and I don't stutter when I say that. I am so grateful for the life I have, and at the same time I would gladly give it up if it would save one of their lives. Instead of addition and the alphabet, they learn the art of killing and death. These people are oppressed and we aren't doing shit about it. I hate when America interferes with other countries shit (ie: Iran/Afganistan), but in this situation, I believe you have to do something. I was an Obama supporter and I still am. He has taken some heat and he has stumbled, but you don't see him lose his faith. I haven't lost my faith. If we lose faith, then what does the generation below us think? What do the kids who put their life on the line every day think? We cannot fail them. . .

    PLEASE CHECK OUT [{http://nightof.therescue.invisiblechildren.com/splash.html}]
    Anyone who is interested or just wants to learn needs to check out this site and look at the videos. Don't be afraid to be a samaritan.
    I said a lot more than I thought was going to come up there. Breakfast tomorrow --->Bank for a new account --->Golf --->Back to Lafayette.

    Check out: John Mayer, KiD CuDi, Wale, A Day To Remember

    No comments:

    Post a Comment