My Life...Right Now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 18, 2009

    Defiance

    So I was just watching television in my home and I saw a terrible, terrible, tragedy. "Slumdog Millionaire" superstar Azharuddin Ismail watched the place he called home, a shack in Mumbai, bulldozed to the ground right in front of his eyes. What has the world come to when a child that is revered as a star doesn't even have a home to go to because the government destroyed it? I saw him crying on the television. I saw the tears streaming down his face. What a sad story. He was promised a proper home after the movie, which grossed over 300 million dollars in box offices. Get with it world. Hopefully this sheds a little bit more light on the shit that happens everyday to kids just like him. They lose their homes every day and they cry and they hurt. We need to do something about this. Something....Anything....

    I just wanted to say something about it. Really pissed me off.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment