My Life...Right Now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 17, 2009

    "....But on the real. Yes I will. I'll destroy it and then rebuild."



    And this is how we do. Yo, I do what i gotta do it cause I do it fo my dogs. That's right. We the best and we run the city. Show em' how we do it.


    sittin in the whip doin 80 in a 10. we goin to get our dro and then we do it all again. we get so high up in the sky it makes the planes look like ants. and while these other niggas trippin we are chillin and straight rippin off the blunt of a lifetime. man i'm so fly. i can't believe i'm shining like the sun up in the sky. cause i never thought i'd be where i've been trying for all along. every time i did it right these other haters said it was wrong. but i've dealt with my adversity and overcome the pain. the shit i do on my songs is so utterly insane. the try to scan my brain. but i ain't lettin them in. i will shut them out and i will keep them on that thin, line. i don't have the time to fuck with ya'll because i got some shit to do so maybe later give ya a call. but i doubt it. you are always overcrowded. i won't allow it. i'm running down the path like i'm ricky stealin bases. i'm just gettin my foot in the door and there is nothing i can do so while you haters doin yourselves your girl's doin me too.

    Just a little somethin I put together just now. I'm just tryin to get noticed by anyone and everyone. You know what I mean though? Just gettin a break with any sort of musical artist is like a miracle. But I can't sit and complain about it. I gotta do something about it. I gotta go out and get my own. It's my time to shine baby. Yeah.

    Drake, Wayne, Wale, Cudi, Millz <---Check out these boys. Their shit is hot and it drops hard. Cudi gets on some nasty beats. Weezy and Drizzy do their thing. Wale just spits fire on the track. Millz is just a hard go-getter. He don't give a fuck.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment