My Life...Right Now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 5, 2009

    Brainstorming

    Another day. Played golf yesterday and did awful. I just can't get down on myself. The number of times I have played can be counted on one hand and that means that I am not good enough to get pissed off at myself. So fuck it I say and I will go play tomorrow. My grandma is having surgery on her eye today. Hopefully that goes well. Whenever any of my grandparents are in the hospital it scares me. My grandpa has had too many close calls. My grandma has had them too. Stupid hospital. I also have to work today, great. 4-8 seems like a reasonable time, but if you worked there you'll know that it will feel more like ten hours than four.

    Musically speaking, there isn't much that is new. I am just trying to find stuff that I can really get into. Most of my time goes to Drake and Lil' Weezy because they are the shit right now. The things they are doing are out of this world. I was trying to throw some lyrics together today but failed. It's alright though I got a lot of time.

    I know I just started this blog and I don't think I have any readers, but to touch upon what I wrote about the other day, I want to start a charity or something that I can have people send things in that I can send over to those kids that are dying or just something that can help them out in the least bit. I want to help, but I want it to be unique and original. I would love to just send all of my stuff over there, but unfortunately I can't do that. I am trying to brainstorm some ideas and I am under the assumption that I need a little help to get going, but first I have to have the idea. So does anyone have any suggestions? Hit me up if you have something cool. I will be back later to update my idea spread.

    Thanks for reading for those of you who have. I realize I am not overly interesting or amazing in any respect, but I do like to be appreciated once in awhile. Thanks to all my friends and family. My real friends though, not acquaintances. My real friends would take the time to read shit that I do and care, not just lie or do other shit that is disrespectful. I don't disrespect you. So take the time to take a look. Maybe you'll see something you like. Or maybe you'll help out a cause and become informed on subjects you wouldn't even think about sitting on the couch.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment