My Life...Right Now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 2, 2009

    The Beginning


    Well....This is where it all starts I suppose. I am new to the blogging world, and I'm not sure what to put up. I assume that I should go on about things in my life and try to interest people with my stories, and I will probably try to do that. However, I am going to comment about a lot of stuff, most of it with music, my life, problems, the economy, and other random shit like that. I will also post stuff that I write, in the faint hopes that someone will like it. The picture is of me and my best friend. I'm the Asian guy on the left. Her name is Brianna and she is the smartest and greatest person I know. I don't deserve her friendship, but she keeps giving it to me. I really appreciate that. I have been through some rough patches in my life, and most of the time, she was right there to help me. I could not be more thankful to have her in my life.

    Oh yeah, I really love music. My favorite band is Circa Survive because the music they make haunts me every waking moment of my existence. Anthony Green's vocals and lyrics are nothing short of amazing and every time I hear or see him, it brings joy to my life. I also love John Mayer because of his awesome voice and his sensational guitar playing skills. Drake and Lil' Wayne are the guys I go to when I need some rap. They put on some serious skills. Their lyrics and the shit that they do inspires me to write my own songs. I also play the guitar. Nothing is more exciting than a Circa Survive concert though. If you can't get excited about that, you might as well kill yourself.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment