My Life...Right Now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 3, 2009

    [Untitled]


    What a day yesterday. Worked out and now I'm sore as hell. I also worked. Man I hate that job. I can't wait for two more weeks and I'll be done with that shit, at least until next semester. Stayed at Sizz's last night too. Got pretty messed up and ate a lot of chips.


    I feel pretty good this morning. Ate breakfast with my dad and my grandparents. My grandpa is on the decline. I don't want to him to be gone. It is going to be hard. They are still going strong though. I have to trim today at their house. That will be interesting. New trimmer to work with which is always fun. I might have to work today. I'm hoping I don't have to. If I don't have to work then I am definitely going golfing out at Curtis Creek. I have to improve my game. There is nothing else to it.


    Well, musicly, I have been listening to a lot of Drake and Lil' Wayne. The Carter Meets The Cartel II is in my CD player in my car. The stuff Drake does is nasty. and Lil' Wayne is just himself. Drake is going to be huge though. He has all the potential in the world. Check out the song Uptown. It is a tight song. Other than that, I can't wait for Circa's new album to come out. When Streits and I went and saw them play with Pelican and Thrice they opened their set with a new song, "Sleep On The Ground." It was hypnotically amazing and then they went straight into Living Together which was probably second best on the set after In Fear And Faith. I recommend them to everyone who just loves music in general. I'm also excited for new Chiodos stuff, but especially excited for the EP of Isles & Glaciers. Anyone that can put all those talented voices into one band is truly a master. Speaking of supergroups, The Sound of Animals Fighting announced they are going to make two music videos; one for I, the Swan, and one for Another Leather Lung. They said that these videos will be random assortments of things with the songs playing in the background respectively. I cannot wait for this to happen because anyone who knows about TSOAF knows it will be good. Anyways, I'm trying to just get enough songs that I can write some above average lyrics too so i can put them onto tracks. I have started free-styling to the songs I listen to while driving because it helps me think of lines to use and it just helps me become a better rapper. Only the good Lord knows how much improvement I need in that department.

    Check out: Drake - The Sound of Animals Fighting - Envy on the Coast - Anthony Green in anything - Chamillionaire - Attack Attack - Brokencyde (Just been introduced, picture 3Oh!3 and Attack Attack together) - Punk Goes Pop 2

    No comments:

    Post a Comment