My Life...Right Now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 8, 2009

    Awaken the Skies...

    lost amongst the stars and the sea, desperately searching for a hope that is rarely seen, we see the darkness begin to close all around us. life begins to fade into the distant wind as it sweeps through our souls and steals our thoughts. losing all control we spiral down into a wave of shallow hell, scrambling for an answer to this never-ending question. where were you when we needed you most? making us question the things that we thought we truths. the proof speaks for itself. left for dead in the abyss of despair, a light shines through. throwing all our weight into no particular direction, we reach for it. it eludes us with the blink of an eye and it seems like all light has simmered away. then it appears again. new hopes arise. we will defeat our enemies. keep them at bay while we escape into our avalon. let us be discrete and silent. we shall forever walk among the living, never disturbed and always together. we are the ones who hold the key. we are the ones you truly need.

    Played bad until we got rained on. Then it was back to doing nothing. Finished my first final this morning too. Think I did pretty well. Who knows though right? Hopefully I did well enough to pass the class. Fuck it I say. I hope I did well, but I mean, I got time. I just got to get my shit together right? Yeah...Probably be back later....and, this is the remix baby.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment